Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Past two days

No post yesterday. Was busy burnin my irises playing warcraft. No real news from Zach. He just kinda lays about the place. He eats quite a bit and gets cranky when hungry. He'll just belt out some newborn cries. He's still a bit goofy on the oxygen levels. Every once in a while he will get so involved in what he's doing and forget to breath.

I used the last of my change to buy a newspaper today from one of those vending machines. I walked up to the hospital room and yea, it was exactly like the one I had read yesterday. So I took the elevator to the snack vending machines where there was a change machine. Then took the elevator back up to the first floor to go outside to another vending machine and get one.

I was mostly right about the football. Just didn't see the Pats blowing out the Steelers. Oh well. I don't see the Eagles doing much against them though. 27-10 Pats.

Olivia got a new bed today and she is oh so proud of it. Its a toddler bed and she can climb on and off. We picked it up at Toys-R-Us. They also had a bunch of games and I picked up the retro game set with Galaxian, Pac-Man, Dig-Dug, a car game and another space game.

There are certain padded wooden rocking chairs that are just the best. They rock like regular and if you lean way back it has a separate balance that just holds you leaning back thus enabling the user to stay reclined while reading yesterday's newspaper. Anywho, when we went to St. Mary's I was excited about using them again but alas I couldn't find any. And I looked. But today, oh yea, I found one and dragged it straight into Zach's room.

Olivia just decided that the jeans I am wearing are boring and needed to be spruced up with brown sharpie.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home