Saturday, April 09, 2005

Fried Green Tomatoes

Yup, it's what we're watching right now. Woot! I guess it's what I deserve for watching the Ultimate Fighter reality show earlier.

Zach's doing well. He had some pictures the other day at Sears. I dunno. I'm not so sure that the ones I take are all that "not professional." I do know that they are about 50 bucks cheaper. He's up to almost 10 pounds now. His cheeks are just big hanging jowls like Livi had. His head control is a lot better with him being able to stay up straight for a good 20 seconds if he wanted.

He had his 3rd RSV shot. It's about a 1k a dose shot. I guess it helps his immune system or something. I forget what Elena told me.

Olivia chewed up, spit out, and mashed into our carpet a mouthful of M&M's today. Zach smiled intentionally for Elena today too so everybody was productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home