Friday, March 18, 2005

cereal

Elena picked up some Peanut Butter Captain Crunch and some Grape-Nuts. Whew. We were down to only Special K. You know that you're in trouble when the last of the cereal has pink highlights and pictures of Courtney Thorne-Smith on the box.

Past few days not much has gone on. Zach has been growing like crazy. He wiggles his head around at noises and his legs can hold his weight. He has these chubby little cheeks and big eyes that just bobble around.

We closed up early today for the first time in around 10 years. Lots and lots of snow all last night and still going strong. I shoveled a lot of snow and I'm not looking forward to tomorrow morning. I think that I'm just going to back out and bust right on through the pile. Its supposed to snow most of tomorrow too but then get warmer the rest of the week. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home