Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Out and about

A good fun time for us to guarantee child enjoyment has been to go hunting those pesky raspberries. Today, I had Zach on one arm and picking with the other. He would gobble them up as soon as I picked them and grunt angrily at me if I was slow with the picking. If I still wasn't up to speed he would lean over and grab a fist full of whatever he could get. I discouraged that due to the thorns but he didn't seem to mind.

Olivia has a blast picking as many as she could find and showing Zach how to do it. Again, discouraged due to thorns and his inability to chose red from blue.

Olivia has also been trying to reclaim her upstairs room. I think that she gets nervous or scared sleeping downstairs so she has been much happier sleeping in her old room.

We watched Good Night and Good Luck the other night. It was about Edward R. Murrow and how he and his news station dealt with McCarthy. It was an OK. I think I would have enjoyed the story as a History Channel documentary compared to the movie format.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home