Saturday, July 01, 2006

Vacation

Been on a vacation the past week. Olivia and I have been catching up on a lot of soccer. We've curled up on the couch to watch some really good games. Zach hasn't been so interested. He just likes to take naps.

We went to Decorah for a few days and played with Grandma and Grandpa. Ben bought a new plasma TV so we saw some shows on that. We also played cards of course. Paul and I did fairly well against the aggression of Ben and AJ. I think we tied in games but won on point differential.

We went to the neighbors for a birthday party. That was good fun but the kids were tired and it was hot and humid and they just couldn't take it.

I've been having fun just hanging around the house. I haven't done any projects or anything really so I should be rested up to go back to work. We went to the farmers' market this morning and bought some bread and veggies. This was the first time that I have gone and not recognized anybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home