Thursday, January 27, 2005

Some hopeful news

They think that Zach could be coming home in as little as 4 days. He's feeding fairly well but still struggling just a bit with the oxygen. He just sleeps so soundly that he isn't breathing very deeply.
Olivia went to daycare today and Elena and I went to the hospital. We went to Salad Brothers for lunch. Thats about my favorite place to eat lunch in Rochester. You walk in and they have the menu that changes daily in colored chalk. Today I had a baked potato with salsa and cottage cheese. They have these complimentary golf ball to tennis ball sized bread rolls that are awsome. I usually have some sort of sandwich like a hot ham and cheese. Elena had some sort of casarole dish. They also have lots of soups. I had a cheese soup.
Nothing like trying the NYT crossword to crush a guy's ego. Back to the local paper. I hate those name ones (some poem author, conceptualist painter or polka revolutionary) or the long lame quotes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home