Saturday, February 05, 2005

Bug in a rug

I'm holding Zach right now. He's all bundled up in blankets and is just sleeping. Mom and Dad came up today to help watch the kids. I guess that went ok. They were gone by the time I came home from work. Olivia gets such a kick out of vacuuming still. She will walk up to me very slyly and grab one of my fingers and give it a tug. If I don't move she'll tug again until I get up. Then we walk over to the closet and she pushes the folding door open. Then we poke it a few times. I ask Olivia what we need to do before we vacuum. She then proceeds to pick up her toys, papers, shoes, random junk on the floor and places them on the sofa. Then we vacuum. This means I vacuum and Olivia
sits on the floor and leans forward and slams her head back into the seat of the sofa.
I mean hard. Repeatedly. I vacuum and she bangs her head and laughs and laughs. After I clean for a while we put everything away.
A few minutes later Olivia walks up to me and grabs one of my fingers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home