Monday, March 14, 2005

Polka Party

Well, you learn something every day. I found out that I have a cousin who is intrigued with the story about how polka became the State Dance of Wisconsin. He's filming stuff for commercials and movies and stuff. There's a band called the Foot Notes that plays around NE Iowa. They play the waltz, polka, two-step, chattish (or however its spelled) and group dances in that folky way. I went to quite a few of their dances in Highlandville at a one room schoolhouse. Was a good time. I'm sure that they'll do fine. When accepting an Oscar on stage someday I'm expecting that he'll recognize the little people who mentioned his website on their blogs. Time to get some sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger timm said...

Don't worry Scott, your name will be read when we get that Oscar!! Thanks for the blog...

-timm-

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home