Saturday, April 16, 2005

stuff

Been working on the basement the past few days getting it moved around so its more fun for the kids and me. We set up the entertainment center so it has a TV, VCR, SuperNintento (yea yea its about 10 years old but works great!), a CD player with my Dad's old control box (30 years old, but again, works great!) and two of those plug 'n play old school game boxes with pac-man, dig-dug, galaga, nappy, mrs pac, galaxian, pole-position, and a few others. We opened the room up a lot and Olivia has been asking to go down there to play a lot more. With the new flooring Dad and I put in it has warmed up and softened the floor but wheeled toys roll easily around.

Elena and Robert wallpapered the bathroom last night. Almost drove me crazy. Here I was trying to get to sleep, get the kids to sleep and they were doing that right next to Olivia and she just couldn't settle with them making noise and doing all this fun stuff and Zach was just not sleepy. Oh well. Eventually they knocked off and they finished their project I think around 4 AM. Goofballs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home