Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Stuff

The kids and I were playing downstairs yesterday. I put Zach on his stomach and he was laughing and having a time and Olivia was jumping around when all of a sudden Zach kindof tipped and flipped himself over. I couldn't believe it so I flipped him back on his stomach. He laughed a bit then flipped back over. Olivia and I clapped vigorously for him. He was so proud.

We watched Hotel Rwanda the other night. I liked it. Don Cheadle starred. That guy can do just about anything. He's one of my favorite actors.
We also watched a couple of forgettable movies The Day After Tomorrow about global warming and a lot of snow and Heavenly Creatures which I don't really remember. Elena tells me I fell asleep through it. What I do remember just kinda blurs together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home