Friday, November 04, 2005

Been moving

We have been moving with every bit of extra time we've had. Lots of trips in a borrowed truck over to the new house. Our new house has really rusty and sandy water. I changed two whole house filters in it and they were yucky. Of course they had been sitting unused for about 6 months. We brought the dog over tonight and he seemed to approve of the place. He ran around and sniffed everywhere. I think he'll really like it.
On the way over tonight I ran out of gas in the truck. It showed having 3/8 of a tank left but apparently it wasn't right. Fortunately there was a full alternate tank which saved a major headache. The truck I borrowed is a 75 Ford Ranger. Parents used to have one a few years older than that they used as a beater truck and then Mark and I used to get around. The break lights don't really work ever and there are some handling issues but other than that it's a great truck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home