Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Feeding the Ducks


Everybody is in on picking the Raspberries. Mmm. Purple diapers here we come.


Tossing moldy bread. There were some fairly solid chunks of bagel that they managed to swallow. I hope that was OK.

I think that it would be a bit discerning to run about with these creatures looking a guy right in the eye.

Lots of geese and ducks.


We went out picked the berries and walked the trail. Then off to feed the ducks and back home for a nap. I'd been pretty busy with work and haven't been home as much so it was good to get out with the family. It has been really hot around here so we spent the afternoon indoors just hanging out watching movies and playing with toys. I had some really good luck with pressure washing the siding. I don't think that it had been cleaned or treated ever and there was a lot of dirt and mold ripped right off. The house now looks brown instead of dingy black. I was planning on putting some treatment on it but it rained today for the first time in a while. We were in an official drought I think so what are the odds.

A guy at work told me that our car can take the E85 fuel. Good for us because it is going for a cheap $2.699 instead of the $2.999. Cripes. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home