Monday, February 07, 2005

I'm Tired

For some reason the kids have this thing about being sick and not wanting to sleep. They wish to share their enthusiasm with the waking world and with yours truly and his lovely wife. Ah well, so it goes.

Elena and I are watching 50 First Dates with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. This seems to be on a lot recently. I've seen parts of the whole movie but never the complete one.

Zach is doing good. He sleeps a lot and wakes up sometimes to eat then back to napping. Olivia was a major crab when I dropped her off at daycare. About 5 minutes after I left she had the time of her life playing with the other kids. She's goofy.
We vacuum a lot. Have I mentioned that? That little nut never gets tired of our Eureka whirlwind. We read and she gets so excited and at the end of the book she'll flip it back to the front and we read it again. Or her trick is just flip the pages before we even look at the words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home