Friday, April 22, 2005

Sin City

Yesterday we dropped the kids off at daycare. It was the first time for Zach and he handled himself fairly well. Olivia was having a bit of a crabby day but she was OK. Then Elena and I went off to eat lunch at Salad Brothers. I had a hot ham and swiss, a cup of potato soup and a bunch of their bread rolls. It was that or a baked potato with cottage cheese and salsa. Mmmm

We then go to the movies and see the 1:45 showing of Sin City. There were exactly 6 people there watching. A couple of guys, a little old wrinkled couple, and us. This was a violent and gory movie. We liked it but I don't think that the old couple knew what they were getting into. I mean, this was peoples limbs being chopped off, there was a cannibal, lots of prostitutes, guns all over the place, and peoples heads getting stuffed into toilets. I guess it was based on a comic book and while there I felt like we were watching a comic book. As we left the elderly man said to me, "Quite a movie, huh." His wife leaned on her cane and just shook her head at him. I wonder in two years when we go to a movie again what we'll see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home