Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Worked over the deck

Worked a short day today and came home and we went to the bank to open Zach a savings account. The lion's share of his loot came from Elena's loose change collected over a year or so. We waited for a little while and the kids were getting restless, almost to a breaking point. Zach fell asleep on the way home and Olivia went down shortly after we got home. I went out and sprayed the deck with some sealer. Been wanting to do that for a while. Didn't take long just had to take the time. A while after I was done Elena told me that I sprayed the back door a bit so going to have to clean that off sometime.

We watched Finding Neverland the other day. The big drama/action sequence was some kids helping a deathly ill Kate Winslet walk down a flight of stairs. It wasn't as exciting as it sounds. Johnny Depp also starred. He played the author of the Peter Pan book. Elena told me that she liked it. I guess it won an Oscar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home