Friday, February 17, 2006

Mean Girls and Chai Tea

We watched Mean Girls the other night. Had a red-headed chick in it and I can't remember her name right off but she's in the news a lot. Oddly enough I liked it. Tina Fey of SNL fame was a screenwriter and co-star and she did a good job as a teacher in it. The red-head was a new girl trying to fit in at a new school and break into the cliques. They are mean to each other. Hence the title. This is a movie I would normally just hate but I'll loosen up a bit and give it an A-OK.

Elena has me addicted to this instant chai serenity green tea from Caffe D'Amore. It is really good. I like the green tea and she gets the spice one. MMmmmmMMMmmm.

It has been really cold and snowy. Overnight it will get to -20 or lower. That's -20 temperature not that wind chill garbage. Elena and I have taken turns snowthrowing the driveway. It goes quickly with that thing and way easier than with a shovel. I still can't believe that we didn't get one sooner.

We've seen a lot of birds but I did spy a hawk and that wasn't so good. Hopefully he was just passing through. It seems the colder it gets the more birds flock at the feeders. They just love the thistle and sunflower seeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home