Saturday, September 02, 2006

Talladega Nights

The kids were at daycare and I was able to come home from work early. Elena and I decided to enjoy the afternoon with late lunch and a movie. She said that we could go to Salad Brothers, just about the best place to eat lunch on the planet. I was all geared up for the baked potato, cottage cheese and salsa lunch with a cup of beer cheese soup, fountain pop and fresh bread rolls.

unfortunately when we got there, there was a sign saying that they were remodeling and would be open after labor day. We went to a nice cafe next door and had a couple of bacon cheese burgers. They were good too.

We went to Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby at Cinemagic. I really liked it. It was funny just about the whole way through the movie. It was a great time. I don't think that I would have liked it as much if I had been going on more sleep.

I watched Batman Begins earlier this week on TV. It was way better than I thought it would be. I went in thinking that it would be like the George Clooney one that was just awful. But it really surprised me. Hopefully they will continue with Christian Bale as the Dark Knight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home