Thursday, February 17, 2005

No New Pics

I spent my day off in bed today. I felt terrible.

I just got a call from daycare waking me up. They told me that they were closed tomorrow because of sickness. I answered the phone because Elena, Olivia and Zach decided that I was a big stick in the mud and went to her mother's to play with the kitties. That was really nice so I could get some rest.

I felt so miserable I called in to work and told them I wasn't coming to the monthly meeting. They said that was OK. So now I'm up because of the phone call, eating a Subway sandwich that Elena picked up for me for lunch, a glass of grape juice and a mug of cocoa.

The kids are doing great. Olivia is getting really jealous of any time I spend with Zach. I gave him a bottle in front of her and she went ballistic. I tried to calm her down by putting Zach on the sofa and that resulted in two kids screaming at me. I changed them both and that lifted spirits some.

Elena and Olivia walked around the block today. Well, Olivia rode in her wagon. She likes that. She just sits and looks at houses and waves at passing cars. When I take her I usually can get her to push on the back of her wagon for a little while but she tires of that hard work and enjoys it much more to sit in the wagon and have Daddy do the work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home