Thursday, February 24, 2005

Pretty good day

Hey out there

Woke up this morning. Took the girl to daycare. Turned on the radio and heard that Randy Moss is traded to the Raiders. This rumor has been going around for a while here but today they pretty much finished the deal. Randy for a linebacker, a first rounder (7th pick) and a seventh rounder. So we lose one of the top 10 players and #1 headache and get a average linebacker (no big improvement) and a couple of draft picks to not be ready to make our pick (see the last two years where the 1st round pick was late to the commissioner, doh).

OK, off to work. Goes well. Eric the boss and I talk a bit about the Hawks and the men's BB staff. How do we get up by so much and lose the lead with a few minutes to go?
He thinks its due to the coach and I'm not one to disagree too much with that. I mean,
Purdue? Maybe he'll go back to Indiana.

Come home and Olivia is being Olivia. I go in her room and try to calm her down and Elena tells me that AJ called. I left Olivia's room with her at least laying in her bed and give him a call back. Looks like Linda is 9 weeks along pregnant. Hey, good for them. Elena and I think this was an unexpected blessing but they're happy.

Time to watch Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. We watched the Terminal with Tom Hanks last night. I liked it. Got kinda lame at the end but the first 3/4 were good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home