Friday, April 29, 2005

Past few days

Zach has been sick a bunch and been loving the tylenol. On Elena's first day back, I gave him some drugs and he was out for the day. He ate a few time like he is starving and then like a lightswitch he is out. That was nice for Olivia because then we could play a lot. The family is really liking going downstairs now to play with games and music. Olivia has been digging REM. Going to play some of The Who tomorrow. She recognizes the different CSI series intro music and just stares at the TV until it's over.

Zach has been getting better with holding his weight up both his head and by helping him stand. He smiles goofily a lot and gives off a little, "Coo."

Elena bought her a bouncy ball that is about a foot and a half in diameter and that has been a fun toy along with an alligator on wheels that clicks when you pull its string.

Over the past few weeks I've been thinking about picking up another hobby. I had liked collecting pennies as a kid so I decided that I might as well step up to nickels. We went to Sears photo at the mall yesterday for the kids. It went fairly well and we got some good photos. Afterwards, we went to the food court and Elena had a Sbarro sub, Olivia had about the biggest slice of pizza I've seen and I had a reuben from Arby's. After that I stopped by the Barnes and Noble and picked up a bunch of those folding cardboard nickel holders going back to the late 19th century. So I raided the kids change jar and picked out a bunch of them and got a good start. (I did feed the jar other denominations) Maybe tomorrow I'll take the kids to the bank to buy some. First day off in a while and this is all I can come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home