Sunday, November 27, 2005

Busy weekend

We had the best day that our store has ever had the day after Thanksgiving. It was just crazy. I missed the big rush but they said that they had lines to the back of the store for the checkout and that the police were out ticketing people for parking on the frontage road.

Thanksgiving was at Nadine's with Erin and Robert and the Watson side came up too. Robert beat me twice in playstation football. Not so good.

We had a kid who had a lot of trouble showing up on time and we let him go. He was an awesome worker and really knowledgeable but he liked to stay up and play video games all night and didn't get enough sleep. So here I was without my best guy over last weekend and that really put a load on me. I guess that I don't have much sympathy about the getting to work on time. Everybody else does and he didn't have any kids to get him up at all hours of the night either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home