Saturday, December 17, 2005

Lots of snow

We've had a lot of snow recently. I had to upgrade the snow blower because it just wouldn't keep up. The new one I got a good deal on because of a mis-shipment and Christmas bonus. It was one of those deals where they shipped a 4.5 horse instead of a 3.5 horse to us so it was selling at the 3.5 price. So, that on sale plus the bonus I paid about 10 dollars for it. Plowing through all the snow and I almost think that this new one is a bit on the small side but it sure beats shoveling.

Played poker last night. I was a bit lucky and won the first tournament. I was the small stack with three players left and the top two went all in against each other and one busted out and then I was heads up and doubled up a few times then the other guy made a misread and that was it. The next tournament was going ok but as it was getting close to midnight when I wanted to leave I had to get overly aggressive and was beat out. Came home with 10 bucks more than I arrived with though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home