Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Put up a TV

We put up a TV in our bedroom the other day. I got a wall mount holder and hung that up and it works great. It has a mount for the VCR so we can still tape shows. We haven't used it yet because Zach's pack-n-play is still in our room.

We tried to get photos done today at Sears. Olivia wasn't having it. We left early with no photos. Not happy.

I'm working on the whole house humidifier. I have it going pretty much full boar but I can't really tell if it is working right. Going to have to buy some humidistat or something.

Watched Kicking and Screaming. Will Ferrell, Robert Duvall and Mike Ditka play opposing soccer coaches. It isn't very good but does have some funny bits. Ditka, I'm sure, had a good time working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home