Thursday, February 23, 2006

Past few days

Mark had given me a really cool hand-held poker game for Christmas and I played it pretty much every day for at least a few minutes. It was awesome. Was being the key word. I set it on the couch and the kids were playing rough with me and we bumped it onto the hardwood floor and cracked the screen. It doesn't work anymore. I was really really bummed. I found another one like it at wal-mart but it isn't as good.

We're going up to Minneapolis tomorrow to see Erin and go to a comedy show called Triple Espresso. We've seen it before a few years ago and it was really fun. They do comedy, songs, magic tricks, hand puppets and different gags.

There has been a bag sale at Menards the past week so I have been buying lots of stuff at good prices for all the household projects I want to do. Gotta buy it while it's cheap. Copper is very expensive right now. Now is not the time to do a lot of electrical wiring or running copper for water lines. 12-2 250' NM is going for $40 up from $19 a year or so ago. I'm just glad that I bought a bunch of it when it was cheap back then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home