Monday, September 25, 2006

The most terrifying sound

The pitter-patter of little feet on the hardwood floor at seven in the morning when I don't need to go to work until noon. Some day I'm sure that I'm going to miss those footsteps, but right now I just want to sleep.

Zach gets a major kick out of bouncing on his mattress. He holds onto the railings and just goes crazy. He laughs and bounces like a madman. It would be even funner if he would wait until the sun rose before waking up the house with his jumping.

Sometimes, Olivia will wake up in the middle of the night and decide that she wants to sit on my head. At least that is what she does. I don't feel her climb up the sheets or crawl on the bed. She is very strong and a good climber. What wakes me up is the weight of a 2T butt squishing my head to the pillow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home