Friday, May 13, 2005

more stuff

Zach has been really enjoying standing while holding onto our fingers. He can stand for a long time and just smiles or coos or stares into space. He likes the ceiling fans like all babies too. He's picking up Olivia's habit of not ever wanting to sleep though. Not good.

Our old lawnmower pull cord broke down the other day so I spent a few hours trying to fix it. This mower is probably about 20 years old and when I got in there it was just hard to work with. If I had unlimited time and patience I'm sure that I could have fixed it but a a lot of parts seemed worn and just not fit right anymore so we bought a new one. I liked the old one a lot. It was the best kind of mower, free from Nadine.
I bought a 6 horse mulching push mower for about $100 after discounts and turned in rebates. It works swell. Its green and yellow and Elena made fun of it because it was Packer colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home