Saturday, May 07, 2005

Three pics







Been really busy lately with work. Elena has gone back to work and that's been going OK. Its tough at night being the only person taking care of a couple of rugrats. Elena has taken the brunt of the childcare duties and with her getting paid to work now its tougher on me. But I think of the rewarding personal time I get to spend with Zach at 4:30 every morning now. He drinks milk and I watch sportscenter.

Speaking of sports, how 'bout them Cards and Twins. I thought that losing Renterria would be a mess but picking up all those pitchers has been awesome. Twins doing great with about the smallest payroll in baseball. Yankees have really been tearing up the loss column with their $200 million payroll and all-stars at every position.

I had to make that last picture so big because of the lines on my shirt got all funky at smaller sizes like this .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home