Thursday, May 26, 2005

Star Wars

Went to see Episode III yesterday. Elena called her Mom and she watched the kids while Elena and I went to Victoria's italian food and then to the movie. I had manicotti and she had lasagne.

I really liked the movie. Lots of action and darkness. One of my favorite of the six movies.

I have some friends who went to the opening midnight showing. That means the movie started at midnight. They ordered tickes online a couple of weeks early. They got at the theater at 6pm to wait in line. I guess it was cold and rainy so they decided to wait in their car. One of their mom's felt for them and brought down some hot cocoa and cookies. Aww, how sweet. Those goofballs waited in line six hours. Oh well. I probably would have been with them if I hadn't had to work.

I read somewhere that it was looking to gross over $400 million worldwide. Thats a lot of viewings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home